On August 10, 2021, the JCCS Board approved the following COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan. Below are just the highlights, for a detailed list of the protocols and procedures, click here.
- Masks are optional for students and guests and will be based on each family’s personal decision.
- Each family will provide a written Home Health Temperature Screening up entering the building. If a written screening is not provided, staff will take each student’s temperature as they enter the building.
- Classroom seating will be a minimum of three feet.
- Lunch will be served in the lunchroom in a staggered schedule to allow for more social distance.
- Jr.High and High School locker visits will be staggered to allow for more social distance in the hallways.
- Weekly chapel services will be in the Multipurpose Room but will be divided into four services intead of two.
- Additional sanitzation protocals will be observed.
For a detailed list of the all COVID-19 protocols and procedures that will help ensure the health and safety of our students and staff , click here.
Thursday, August 26, 2021, 4pm to 7pm will be the school-wide Get Acquainted Night. Nurse McGurn, Mrs. Jarrett and Mrs. Ware will be there and happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have concerning the JCCS Covid Protocals.