Thank you for considering Jefferson County Christian School!
- Contact the school to schedule an interview and tour.
- Complete and submit an application.
- JCCS will contact you to schedule an academic screening if the application is approved.
- If accepted as a student and financial aid is needed, contact the office for the appropriate scholarship application.
- If financial aid is not needed, complete a financial agreement with our accountant.
Application and Screening Fees:
A $50 (per family) Application/Processing fee is due at the time of application.
A $50 (per family) Admission Screening fee is due at the time of the academic screening.
Pre-School Age Requirement:
Students entering Pre-School must be 4 years of age by August 1st for the incoming academic year.
Any student transferring from another private school must have met all financial obligations to the previous school(s) before being enrolled at Jefferson County Christian School.
Jefferson County Christian School recruits and admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all its rights, privileges, programs, and activities. In addition, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational programs and athletic/extracurricular activities. Jefferson County Christian School will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in the hiring of personnel.
Please contact our Admissions Counselor, Kathy Martin, at (740) 275-4326 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.[/fusion_text]